I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

Grats on Front page Mark!

Way to go man.

The Face Collab The Face Collab

Woot, sweetness!

Best collab I have ever seen on NG so far. The sounds and music definitely gave this one a LOT more style. Great job guys, keep it up.

TheBoogley responds:

COLBY CHEEZE is my FAVOURITE cheeze! Bless your tasty goodness!

The English Paper The English Paper

Sums up most people still in school

Oh the procrastinator side of us all is ever so evident in this movie.

A One Level Game A One Level Game

AHHHHHHRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMNIT I just want to listen to the song...but it's too hard :(

I WILL BEAT IT MOSDKFJSL:DKJFSL:FJL:....*sigh*

Starcraft Flash RPG Starcraft Flash RPG

This game definitely has potential

I think this game definitely has some potential to be a lot better than it currently is. Right now however it does suffer from some flaws. The gameplay unfortuneately is not very intuative at all, and in fact I really had no idea / interest in trying to figure out a lot of the main town.

Also the time between random battles is just rediculously fast, and really killed the fun factor IMO.

I think you can actually tweak this game a bit and make it a LOT better, for instance by adding a better way of moving / interacting with NPCs and structures. Also it would be great if there was more of a focus on guiding the player through what to do and where to go initially that would be great.

Umm, mainly just a lot of polish would do WONDERS for this game..as currently it seems like it COULD be fun, however it just isn't. Keep up the great work!

Oh, and btw...it's officer Dugal :)

maciik responds:

I planned to make tutorial, but my testers told me that there is no need for it..

Time between battles is random, sometimes you fight a lot, sometimes you dont fight for a minute.
But there is an item calld "Radar" that can reduce random encounters by 80%, so you can just move around :)

The game is still being tested and many things will be added / changed.

Project Inthri 3 Project Inthri 3

Really cool

Reminds me of Starfox, I can see where inspiration from that plays in this game. It could use some powerups to improve the game however.