A One Level Game A One Level Game

AHHHHHHRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMNIT I just want to listen to the song...but it's too hard :(

I WILL BEAT IT MOSDKFJSL:DKJFSL:FJL:....*sigh*

Starcraft Flash RPG Starcraft Flash RPG

This game definitely has potential

I think this game definitely has some potential to be a lot better than it currently is. Right now however it does suffer from some flaws. The gameplay unfortuneately is not very intuative at all, and in fact I really had no idea / interest in trying to figure out a lot of the main town.

Also the time between random battles is just rediculously fast, and really killed the fun factor IMO.

I think you can actually tweak this game a bit and make it a LOT better, for instance by adding a better way of moving / interacting with NPCs and structures. Also it would be great if there was more of a focus on guiding the player through what to do and where to go initially that would be great.

Umm, mainly just a lot of polish would do WONDERS for this game..as currently it seems like it COULD be fun, however it just isn't. Keep up the great work!

Oh, and btw...it's officer Dugal :)

maciik responds:

I planned to make tutorial, but my testers told me that there is no need for it..

Time between battles is random, sometimes you fight a lot, sometimes you dont fight for a minute.
But there is an item calld "Radar" that can reduce random encounters by 80%, so you can just move around :)

The game is still being tested and many things will be added / changed.

Project Inthri 3 Project Inthri 3

Really cool

Reminds me of Starfox, I can see where inspiration from that plays in this game. It could use some powerups to improve the game however.

Movement Mayhem (v2) Movement Mayhem (v2)

Very novel

Cool idea, could use some work. I would like to control one of the objects with the mouse...it would make the game much more enjoyable imo. It would pretty tough getting the ships to fire where I wanted as well.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Great

Only complaint is that it sucks having to click a lot. Make it so you can hold down the mouse button. Also...I don't know how to fly upwards...you should give some instructions of how to do that.

Jazza responds:

i do

the key, is read the tips

if you're REALLY desperate you can look at the controls menu. even customize the,

customize it so you dont have to click to attack!

look around before assuming :P

ChimneyMaze ChimneyMaze

Seemed like it was put together in about an hour

Not sure what you were going for here, perhaps just a quicky in time for xmas? Well anyway, to help it out perhaps you could have him walk nonstop and change direction when you press arrow keys...it sucked having to tap arrows constantly. Also add animation to the santa...not just an icon. Perhaps some more gameplay elements too.

chad-duncan responds:

Okay, thanks for the review. Actually, you were close. It took me a couple of days to make. It was meant to be a minigame in the xmas game collab, but wasn't added in for obvious reasons.

That's a good idea you have. I wouldn't have thought to have made him continually walk. I know the icon is not good. I thought about going back and changing a bunch of stuff to help improve the game, but it's probably too late. I may make a sequel with all the necessary improvements to the gameplay next year though. Anyways, thanks again for your review. It was helpful. Have a merry Christmas!

Tank Wars RTS Tank Wars RTS

Finally someone did it

I give you big props on trying to do an RTS. I will say though that the controls are very glitchy and hurt the game pretty bad. Also the graphics can be improved a lot as well. Overall great job with it. Maybe you can keep working on it and get it to run a little better.

Penguin Line March Penguin Line March

Not bad

Pretty interesting game. If you could speed up the penguins it would be more fun. I got tired of watching him walk along the line. Nice polish to the graphics tho. I liked the draw effect that you put in.

Zwingo Zwingo

Great game

Very unique game combined with clean looking graphics and smooth control. That's what I like to see! Good job, keep it up.

RBall+ RBall+

Good start

Great concept for a game. Could use some extra work IMO. Sounds, a bit of tweaking on the hit detection and physics, perhaps a level save of some sort. Keep up the good work.